• << March 2018 >>
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3
    4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15 16 17
    18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    25 26 27 28 29 30 31
    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    Statement on Uber Tragedy
    Sneakers and study groups: How the WNBPA advances player rights
    Undocumented workers find new ally as unions act to halt deportations
    Building Bridges: Oscar López Rivera on U.S. Colonialism After Hurricane Maria
    How a Scrappy Campus Union Saved Tennessee From Privatization
    Contact Elected Officials!
  • Get a Copy of the Tax Forms that Every Employer Needs to Pay You
    Updated On: Jan 20, 2015

    No 1099 forms here! Make sure you have these forms filled out and filed at the IATSE Local 122 hall. You can download these forms and then fill them out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat. Bring a copy with you on calls in case you work for an employer who still needs this information from you.

    2015 W4 Form

    I-9 Form

    de4 EDD Employee Withholding Form

    Filling out the I-9 form:

    Column A is ONLY for a United States Passport. If you want to use your US Passport, then you only need to fill out Column A. Otherwise, do not put any information into Column A.

    Comumn B is most often used for your state driver's licence or state ID.

    Column B is most often used for your social secutiry card.

  • International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States, It's territories and Canada, AFL-CIO, CLC, Local 122 - San Diego

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

  • Top of Page image